Bioscience Day is an annual event on the College Park campus that features research talks, presentations, mini-symposia and demonstrations by University of Maryland scientists.
The program provides a unique opportunity for executives and professionals in industry and government to:
- Discover the most recent advances in bioscience and biotechnology at the University of Maryland
- Promote the potential for academic-industry-government collaboration
- Meet university scientists and interact with graduate student researchers
- Network with colleagues who share an interest in the promotion of bioscience and the bioscience industry
- Recruit employees and investigate job opportunities
November 16, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Stamp Student Union
University of Maryland, College Park
Seminar Theme: Neuroscience from Bench to Bedside