- Networking Panel
- Education Symposium
- Poster Session
- Biodiversity, Conservation, Ecology, Evolution & Behavior
- Biomaterials and Nanoscience/Nanotechnology
- Chemical Sciences
- Education/Curricular Innovation
- Environmental Science
- Family, Community and Public Health
- Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Proteomics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Neuroscience and Cognitive Science
- Water Quality and Management
- Agriculture, Food, and Nutritional Sciences
- Professor Venture Fair
- Keynote Address
Ninth Annual Bioscience Day Teachers Symposium
This symposium for Secondary School Biology Teachers will be presented by the College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences in association with Bioscience Day.
Integrative Science - With Biology At The Center
Educators who are interested in attending the symposium must register online by Nov. 19, 2012.
A grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute can provide reimbursement to your school district for a substitute teacher. Please complete this form and send our office an advance copy via email or fax by November 19, 2012. Bring the original copy with your principal's signature to the registration desk on the day of the symposium.
If you are traveling 15 miles or more to campus, you can be reimbursed for travel. Please submit the Travel Expense Reimbursement form on the day of the symposium at the registration desk.
The symposium is sponsored by an undergraduate science education program grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute to the University of Maryland.